An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Principle Medical Writer to join a highly regarded and growing medical communications agency based in London. The agency works with global pharmaceutical and innovative biotech clients to produce creative medical communication programmes worldwide. They have a fantastic culture, with a real family-feel and supportive environment.
-The creation of a wide range of documents including publications, meetings materials, slide decks
- Therapy areas: diabetes, obesity and haemophilia
- Interacting with key opinion leaders at events
- Visiting international clients on-site to develop relationships and leading formal client meetings
- Line management of internal team once established within the business
-Mentoring and coaching other writers and monitoring long-term career development
- Providing effective counsel to clients
- Identifying and capitalizing on business opportunities
To be considered for this opportunity you must be an experienced Senior Medical Writer (3-4 years' experience at this level) / Principle Medical Writer with a flair for client interaction and the ability to develop strong client relationships. You will also have strong experience within publications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency who offers extensive training opportunities and encourages their employees to have real input into ideas to drive the business forward. In return they are offering an excellent salary and benefits package including home working, bonus, healthcare, paid sabbaticals and pension.
For further information please contact myself, Lauren Gripton, at Paramount Recruitment, on email@example.com
Keywords: Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writing, Healthcare Communications, Medical Communications, Medical Education, London, publications, scientific specialist, principal medical writer, principal writer
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Paramount Recruitment
- Reference: lg76345
- Posted: 9th September 2020
- Expires: 7th October 2020