CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Safety Risk Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Clinical Safety Risk Lead role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
£80-120 per hour LTD.
Clinical Safety Risk Lead Role:
- Act as a Point of Contact for Safety in the Asset Teams, ensuring a unified communication on safety matters.
- Provide disease area specific pharmacovigilance expertise, and apply this to various business unit products assigned to the SRL operating from a SSRM DA-Cluster. Each SSRM DA-Cluster functions as a ?Centre of Excellence?.
- Ensure consistency of Safety Risk Messaging for a particular product or class of products, across multiple indications/BUs within the many safety reports and communications for that product.
- Perform ad hoc special scholarly Safety Surveillance & Risk Management activities, rapidly, to meet specific needs in the BUs, such as RRT deliverables/emerging safety issue white papers/product Due Diligence Assessments.
- Identify opportunities for Consistency and Standards for Safety Surveillance & Risk Management approaches and processes within a DA-Cluster and across BUs, and supporting the piloting and implementation.
- Education: MD (physician) degree required (for MD role).
- Education: DVM (veterinarian), Pharmacovigilance or and/or drug development experience required.
- Thorough understanding of Safety Risk Management internal and external environment, including applicable regulations and guidance?s.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Safety Risk Lead position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48865.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48865
- Updated: 10th September 2020
- Expires: 8th October 2020