CK Technical are recruiting for Territory Account Managers to join a biotechnology company, in the field of diagnostics, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus car allowance.
Territory Account Manager Role:
As a Territory Account Manager, you will be expected to identify, maintain, develop and strengthen customer relationships out in the field to develop business and generate profit.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Create sales strategies and tactics to grow and acquire accounts.
- Organise face-to-face client meetings.
- Work with the Field Application Specialist team to deliver technical support and provide customer training.
- Provide timely reports and forecasts to sales managers.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in Molecular, Life Sciences or Diagnostics.
- Experience of selling to and managing Key Accounts in UK market or a strong academic background with relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong team player.
For more information or to apply for these Territory Account Manager positions, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48835.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48835
- Posted: 9th September 2020
- Expires: 7th October 2020