CK Clinical are recruiting for a Quality Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company in at their site based in Welwyn on a contract basis.
Our client is a world leading innovative pharmaceutical company that is committed to improving the lives of patients.
Quality Specialist Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Support establishing GxP Global Procedural Documents throughout all organisational enterprises.
- Ensure a consistent GxP process for standards and processes and procedures related to clinical development and safety/pharmacovigilance which meet internal and external standards of regulatory compliance.
- Contribute to Standards, Systems & Processes Governance Team to set strategies and achieve the long-term goals.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Being knowledgeable of all services and activities, Standards, Systems and Processes Governance in order to provide a comprehensive overview and effectively communicate this to stakeholders.
- Working in close collaboration with supported functional areas and key business stakeholders, identifying needs for process standardisation, regulatory compliance direction and areas for improvement.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Come from a background in science or a quality-related field.
- Have experience in preparation, development and administration of GxP standards and processes.
- Pharmaceutical industry, is preferred in pharmaceutical development.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48841.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48841
- Posted: 9th September 2020
- Expires: 7th October 2020