HRS are currently looking for a Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Loughborough area. As the Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out the sampling and testing of environmental and microbial samples.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Microbiologist you will perform sampling and testing activities for environmental and microbial samples.
2. You will be responsible for carrying out method development or validation activities for analytical methods to pharmacopoeial and regulatory guidelines.
3. As the Microbiology Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining the systems within the laboratory according to GMP and internal procedures.
4. You will also conduct internal laboratory audits as required and report any OOS results as appropriate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a microbiology or environmental testing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP environment.
Key Words: Microbiology / Laboratory / Analyst / Environmental Monitoring / EM / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Life Sciences / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Microbial.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633749
- Posted: 9th September 2020
- Expires: 7th October 2020