HRS are currently looking for a Manager - Analytical and Formulation (Biologics) to join a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation based in the North East. As the Manager - Analytical and Formulation (Biologics) you will be responsible for providing innovative solutions in order to improve activities within the analytical team. You will have up to 10 direct reports.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manager - Analytical and Formulation (Biologics) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be managing the analytical team to ensure the delivery of the department goals.
2. You will act as the project lead for the development of therapeutic biologics with a particular focus on product formulation and analytical method development.
3. Document writing, data interpretation, presentation and statistical analysis.
4.To build, maintain and exploit a network of relevant external stakeholders, customers, partners,
research organisations and authorities, to represent the company.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manager - Analytical and Formulation (Biologics) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Formulation etc. A PhD in desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical techniques including UPLC/HPLC, sub-particle analysis, ELISA, qPCR, SDS-PAGE, cIEF and capillary electrophoresis. As well as in-depth understanding of biologics formulation.
3. Experience with leading people or projects.
Key Words: UPLC / HPLC / sub-particle analysis / ELISA / qPCR / SDS-PAGE / cIEF / Capillary Electrophoresis / Analytical Method Development / Biologics Formulation / Lyophilisation / ICH / GMP / Management / Leadership / Formulation Manager / Protein / Antibodies
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633756
- Posted: 9th September 2020
- Expires: 7th October 2020