CK Group are recruiting for an experienced Microbiology Analyst to work within the Pharmaceutical Analytical division of a global Pharmaceutical organisation. This role will be based close to Leicester on a permanent basis.
NOTE: The deadline for CVs submissions is Monday 21st Sept 2020 at 12pm.
Microbiology Analyst Role:
Performing sampling activities for environmental and microbial samples and working to GMP guidelines.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Perform testing activities on environmental and microbial samples.
- Carry out the analysis of stability samples.
- Conduct internal laboratory audits as required.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry, Microbiology or a Life Science subject with a significant microbiology portion or experience of working in a GMP microbiology or environmental laboratory.
- Experience of working in a microbiology or environmental testing environment.
- Previous experience of working within a GMP commercial environment
On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits (pension, healthcare, flexible working, childcare vouchers, free parking, health promotions, death in service benefits and more). Please contact Naynesh Mistry for further details of the salary.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Analyst position, contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48857.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48857
- Posted: 9th September 2020
- Expires: 7th October 2020