We are currently looking for a HPLC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the HPLC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documenting laboratory testing in accordance with the ICH and GMP Guidelines. As the HPLC Analyst will also be responsible for performing and assisting in the OOS investigations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the HPLC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the HPLC Analyst you will be competing analysis of raw materials, finished products and stability using analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV-VIs, GC and IR.
2. You will be responsible for working across the team to carry out investigations of abnormal findings (OOS or OOT) and reporting these and taking the necessary steps to resolve the issues.
3. As the HPLC Analyst you will be working across a range of dosage forms including oral solid, Liquid and aseptic.
4. You will also be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety, COSHH and GMP are adhered to throughout the laboratory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the HPLC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working with a GMP or GLP environment within a pharmaceutical, chemical or food laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC as well as other analytical methods such as GC, IR and UV-VIS.
Key Words: HPLC, QC, Quality Control, GMP, GLP, Oral solid, Liquids, Steriles, Hertfordshire, GC.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633748
- Posted: 8th September 2020
- Expires: 6th October 2020