CK Group are recruiting for a Product Training Specialist to join rapidly growing research and development company working remotely.
Our client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming In Vitroccess of the business.
This role would be field based involve travelling to customer sites to deliver product based training.
Product Training Specialist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Organise, lead, and deliver training to customers whether on-site or remote.
- Creation of specific training plans with customers, and key accounts.
- Production of training materials and handouts aligned to brand guidelines.
- Working with key stakeholders (internal and external) ensuring training is delivered within agreed timelines, so as not to delay the rollout of the platform.
- Keeping up to date with all the latest clinical regulations for providing training to end-users.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person with experience of delivering product/service training and support in IVD products or medical devices.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in delivering product/service training and support in IVD products or medical devices.
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability.
- Experience in delivering customer focussed solutions based on customer needs.
- Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer, Biomedical Scientist background or Clinical background.
For more information or to apply for this Product Training Specialist position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 48842.
It is essential all applicants hold the right to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 48842a
- Posted: 8th September 2020
- Expires: 6th October 2020