CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Pharmacist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Northampton on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Senior Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in Northampton.
£31.28 per hour LTD.
Senior Pharmacist Role:
- Physical checking of all prescriptions and orders that contain POM & P (Prescription Only Medicines & Pharmacy medicines) and ancillary items before their dispatch.
- Ensuring that pharmacy patient dispensing processes are compliant with: GPhC (General Pharmaceutical Council), RPS (Royal Pharmaceutical Society), company Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP), Good Warehousing Practices (GWP) and Corporate Quality Manual & ISO standards.
- Ensuring all Standards and Guidelines issued by the GPhC and the RPS are met and are implemented as part of their practice.
- Ensuring the appropriate clinical and governance arrangements as set out in the RPS standards for homecare services are in place.
- Being the Responsible Pharmacist (RP) when appointed by the pharmacy manager and or Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Membership of GPhC.
- MSc degree in Pharmacy (MPharm).
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience in supervising staff.
- Expert knowledge of good dispensing and distribution practice.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Pharmacist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48843.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48843
- Posted: 8th September 2020
- Expires: 6th October 2020