CK Clinical are recruiting for a contract Regulatory Knowledge Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a multinational patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focus on severe diseases.
The role is based at our client\'s site in Slough, which is easily commutable from London and the surrounding areas.
Regulatory Knowledge Specialist Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Strategize and execute data enhancement initiatives, contributing to design elements for data process and system behaviours.
- Support and coordinate global registration information in various software management tools (Liquent Insight Manager and FirstDoc).
- Execute regulatory tracking tasks and events in the database (submissions, response to questions, approvals, and withdrawals).
To succeed in this role:
- You will come from a Regulatory Affairs background in processing of Regulatory Information Management (RIM).
- Experience is required in supporting end users to enter and maintain product information in a registration tracking database.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Knowledge Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48324.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48324
- Posted: 8th September 2020
- Expires: 6th October 2020