CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client specialises in animal health, they advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Analytical Development Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
£13.80-17.25 per hour PAYE.
Analytical Development Scientist Role:
- Provide technical expertise for delivery of the analytical agenda within process development projects. Includes HPLC, ELISA, UV, CE-SDS techniques, enzyme activity assays.
- Plan, execute and evaluate laboratory studies through hands on experimentation. Demonstrate GLP during execution and documentation of experiments.
- Make sound technical judgements through data interpretation, knowledge and experience for project direction and delivery.
- Provide regular communications for project progress to senior technical staff and key stakeholders globally. Deliver high quality peer reviewed technical reports. Work collaboratively with other team members.
- Responsible for ensuring and driving compliance in all safety and quality aspects for process development activities. Be accountable for spend/cost control.
- Degree or higher degree within Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology/Biologics or related discipline. Good understanding of protein chemistry and critical quality attributes.
- Hands on knowledge and expertise in analytical techniques specifically HPLC, UV, ELISA, CE-SDS, enzyme assays. Experience/ability to interpret structural analytical data, e.g. mass spec knowledge or cell based assay data would be preferable.
- Ability to plan and execute method validations or fit for purpose studies and to make critical judgements on development data.
- Ability to operate in a cGMP environment and produce technical documentation to high standards.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Development Scientist position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48839.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48839
- Posted: 7th September 2020
- Expires: 5th October 2020