CK Technical are recruiting for an Engineering and Maintenance Manager to join a manufacturing company at their site based in Duxford on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading global chemical solutions provider with a long heritage of pioneering technologically advanced epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane-based polymer products. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
This Engineering and Maintenance Manager role is located in Duxford.
Engineering and Maintenance Manager Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Lead and develop the Maintenance and Engineering team through effective mentorship.
- Be responsible for maintenance and repair of production assets and the site\'s infrastructure.
- Lead and deliver the site\'s CAPEX projects whilst developing the long-term CAPEX plan.
- Develop and deliver technical improvements for the site.
- Participate in audits and act as an auditor for ISO 9100 and 14001.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Suitable Engineering discipline, for example Mechanical or Electrical.
- Significant work experience in an Engineering Function, ideally Chemical Sector experience, or equivalent gained in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in all EHS requirements and an appreciation of Process Safety.
- Proven record in project management and delivering improvements.
For more information or to apply for this Engineering and Maintenance Manager position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47754.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47754
- Posted: 7th September 2020
- Expires: 5th October 2020