CK Technical are recruiting for a Production Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Duxford, on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading global chemical solutions provider with a long heritage of pioneering technologically advanced epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane-based polymer products. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
This role is based in their Duxford site.
Competitive salary based on your skill set.
Production Manager Role:
- Be responsible for the EHS and Process Safety within the Production Operations environment.
- Manage and control the Bulk Production Plant and Packing Lines operation (6 direct reports and 52 indirect reports) with a direct link with all other supporting functions in the site.
- You will lead and manage the day to day operations of both departments, meeting the required customer requirements.
- Be accountable for safe manufacturing, cost effectiveness and striving for operational excellence within all areas of responsibility. You will undertake specific continuous improvement projects and share learning, in addition to implementing sustainable LEAN manufacturing (5S, Kaizen, SMED, OEE etc).
- Lead the Production Team Leaders by identifying, developing, and staffing the organizational capabilities & talent in line with operations objectives.
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Extensive experience in a chemical synthesis or formulation.
- Chemical sector experience in Production and Packing Line operations.
- Experience in EHS requirements, process safety management (preferably gained in top tier COMAH environment).
- Experience of implementing and delivering LEAN manufacturing.
For more information or to apply for this Production Manager position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47511.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 47511
- Posted: 7th September 2020
- Expires: 5th October 2020