CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Administrator to join a Biotechnology Company at their site based in Oxford, UK on a permanent basis. You will be joining a small team that supports the business needs via analytical lab testing, method development and R&D.
Laboratory Administrator Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of office and lab, maintaining databases, collating data, work closely with the quality team and working with vendors and contractors. This office-based role can transition in to a hybrid Admin/Lab Tech role; where you will be also asked to calibrate and maintain basic laboratory equipment e.g. pH meters, pipettes, balances, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, as well as make buffers and stock solutions.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring lab equipment is maintained to the appropriate quality and all administrative and quality processes work effectively.
- Being involved in carrying out basic laboratory techniques and methodologies.
- Liaising with all team members and having to juggle multiple tasks at a time.
- A minimum of BSc degree Biological Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
Desired (but not essential experience):
- Have worked in a regulatory environment.
- Be familiar with basic scientific systems and processes.
My client is looking for someone to have excellent communications skills, and be enthusiastic with a positive work ethic.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Administrator position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48832.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48832
- Posted: 7th September 2020
- Expires: 5th October 2020