We are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join an international diagnostics company with multiple sites across the UK. As the Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects of Quality Management, ensuring each department meets the standards required of ISO 15189, whilst providing support to Site Operation Managers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Be responsible for maintaining the Quality management System (QMS) and the Document Control System.
2. You will be responsible for the Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits.
3. As the Quality Specialist, you will develop and implement training and education programmes, promoting the maintenance of quality processes, standards and results.
4. Provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working towards ISO 15189 is highly desirable.
Key Words: Quality / QA / Quality Assurance / ISO / ISO15189 / ISO 15189 / Clinical / Diagnostics / QMS / Quality Management System / Document Control System / Documentation / Audit
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Darrell Powell
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633722
- Posted: 7th September 2020
- Expires: 5th October 2020