We are currently looking for a QMS Documentation Controller and GxP Archivist on a 12 month fixed term contract to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area.
As the QMS Documentation Controller and GxP Archivist you will assist with the administrative tasks and daily operation of the documentation control team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QMS Documentation Controller and GxP Archivist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage and maintain the necessary tracking system(s) / database(s). You will also liaise with internal customers to ensure efficient and effective processing of quality documentation and resolution of customer queries.
2. You will make decisions on processing quality documentation based on content and as guided by SOPs and perform the preparation of records for storage.
3. As the QMS Documentation Controller, you will use computerised systems including inputting multiple critical data entries which require a high degree of accuracy as well as provision of first line support, via email, telephone or face-to-face, with service users to ensure compliance with defined processes and effective processing
4. Additionally, you will also provide general office administrative support to the team, e.g. filing, photocopying, stock control, arranging meetings, room bookings, car hire etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QMS Documentation Controller and GxP Archivist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science - a relevant life science degree would be advantageous.
2. Previous experience of working in an administrative environment using computerised data systems is essential for this role. Any experience of working in a health care or pharmaceutical environment would be desirable for this role.
3.You will need to be a clear communicator with good writing, data entry and telephone skills ensuring accuracy and also be able to work effectively as part as a team and on your own.
Key Words: QMS Documentation Controller | GxP Archivist | Quality Assurance | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Health Care | Administrative | Filing | QMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633737
- Posted: 4th September 2020
- Expires: 2nd October 2020