We are currently looking for a Validation Technologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area.
As the Validation Technologist you will be responsible for equipment qualification and equipment validation in a GMP environment. You will be required to write, review and where appropriate approve validation protocols prior to execution, followed by report generation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Validation Technologist you will be responsible for equipment and utilities qualification in a GMP environment and also generate, review and execute validation protocols.
2. The Validation Technologist will support the implementation of validation strategies that allow the work to be executed by the most appropriate personnel (internal and external) whilst maintaining standards.
3. You will be responsible for the ongoing compliance of all assets at the facility within your remit, ensuring that the equipment meets regulatory requirements at all times. You will be using the Electronic Quality Management System to manage appropriate corrective action plans and report though the company\'s non-conformance system, for failures and performance issues.
4. The Validation Technologist will be responsible for the qualification of autoclaves, extraction tanks, centrifuges, vessels, facilities and utilities. You may also be expected to supervise contractor resource where appropriate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or relevant discipline.
2. Hands on validation experience in a Pharmaceutical or Bio-pharmaceutical industry is essential as well as knowledge and understanding of the validation life cycle.
3. Demonstrated skills and capability in planning, preparing, executing and reporting of validation activities is also essential for the position of Validation Technologist.
Key Words: Sterilisation / Validation / Validation Technologist / Equipment Qualification / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Temperature Mapping / Autoclaves / Utilities Qualification / GMP / IQ / OQ / PQ / Fermentation / Autoclaves / Equipment Validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633736
- Posted: 4th September 2020
- Expires: 2nd October 2020