CK Group are recruiting for a QC Laboratory Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This QC Laboratory Technician role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
£12-15 per hour DOE.
QC Laboratory Technician Role:
- Test formulated products, raw materials and active pharmaceutical ingredients against registered Quality Specifications you will ensure quality, safety and efficacy prior to delivery to the customer.
- Utilise a wide range of analytical techniques to enable testing to proceed. This would include Dissolution, HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography), UV-Vis, GLC and Infra-red analysis.
- Ensure that the appropriate quality systems are followed in order for the laboratory to meet its responsibilities with respect to GCLP, GMP and SHE.
- Use LEAN tools and techniques to optimise processes within the laboratory.
- Qualified to A level/equivalent in Chemistry or experience of work experience in a GMP environment, ideally in the area of laboratory Quality Control.
- Experience in basic analytical techniques, electronic notebooks and data handling systems.
For more information or to apply for this QC Laboratory Technician position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48821.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48821
- Updated: 7th September 2020
- Expires: 5th October 2020