CK Group is recruiting for a Drug Product Manufacturing Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 12 months.
£14-15 per hour DOE.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Sandwich site is just a 3 minute walk to the nearest Railway Station and is easily accessible via major roads. Sandwich itself is a historic town and civil parish on the River Stour in the non-metropolitan district of Dover. The town lies within the ceremonial county of Kent, south-east England.
Drug Product Manufacturing Lead Role:
- Technically assess process capability of manufacturing area to meet manufacturing request and ensure suitable risk management/mitigation strategies are employed prior to and during manufacture.
- Work closely with Global Clinical supply and PTx Pharmaceutical Sciences colleagues to define clinical supply requirements and execute agreed project plans against deliverable.
- Simultaneously manage multiple drug product manufacturing campaigns to meet the needs of the clinical project teams.
- Effectively liaise with inventory management staff to ensure procurement of raw materials in advance of manufacture.
- Co-ordinate and deliver GMP/EHS documentation transfer prior to manufacture ensuring all partner lines are in agreement with deliverables and project timelines.
- Educated to degree level in Science or Engineering discipline (extensive relevant project management experience and lower qualifications will be considered).
- Previous experience of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of a GMP regulated manufacturing environment is essential.
- Good project management skills.
- Effective range of proactive communication skills and styles demonstrated across a range of stakeholders.
For more information or to apply for this Drug Product Manufacturing Lead position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48831.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48831
- Posted: 4th September 2020
- Expires: 2nd October 2020