We are currently looking for a Clinical Lab Manager to join a Global Life Sciences company based in Wales. As the Clinical Lab Manager you will be responsible for supporting and managing the analyses RT PCR data generated by the clinical laboratory team to provide results of Covid 19 diagnosis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Lab Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Clinical Lab Manager you will lead and manage a team of analysts ensuring quality of results for Covid 19 tests. Participates, as requested, in the training of new employees. Act a clinical expert leading review of queries and anomalies.
2. Review test results, maintains legible work records, and enters findings into the laboratory information systems.
3. As the Clinical Lab Manager you will interpret RT PCR Data and complete sign out reports within the Laboratory and help the labs address their SARS-CoV-2 testing challenges.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Lab Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biomedical or similar discipline or a HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council)
2. Proven industry experience in molecular biology of infectious diseases/ genetic disorders. Experience leading and managing a team.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with high throughput sample testing as well as experience in UK laboratory rules and regulations e.g. ISO 15189
Key Words: Clinical Lab Manager, PCR, RT PCR, Team Lead, Manager, ISO 15189, Biomedical, Biomed, Molecular Biology, Clinical Laboratory.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633735
- Posted: 4th September 2020
- Expires: 2nd October 2020