A world-renowned cosmetic manufacturer is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiologist to join its team based in Petersfield on a permanent basis. As QC Microbiologist, you will take a pivotal role in the testing department and take responsibility for routine operations to ensure the accurate sampling and microbiological testing of raw materials.
- Responsible for routine operations to ensure the accurate sampling and microbiological testing and release of raw materials, mass, and finished product.
- To initiate out of specification reports and investigations when product does not meet specification and where applicable.
- Execution of QC Lab Testing, including; Monitor Critical Control Parameters, conduct basic routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, environmental monitoring testing and validation, Complete documentation as needed to support testing procedures.
- Testing data review and release by reviewing routine/non-routine test data and results, including sample preparation records, logbooks, calculations, and data sheets. Enter results in SAP/LIMS, as needed.
- Release of raw materials, non-OTC mass, and cosmetic FGs in the laboratory
- Identify quality problems and suggest improvement opportunities.
- Degree qualification in Biology/Microbiology or closely related.
- Industrial experience working in a regulated laboratory - completely microbiological testing/analysis on raw samples.
- Solid knowledge of laboratory standards (GMP, GDP and Good Lab Practices).
- Proficient oral and written communication skills and ability to appropriately communicate information to management.
- Ability to write SOPs, deviations, change controls and OOS reports.
- Ability to work late shifts (2pm-10pm).
- Full clean driving license.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6602
- Posted: 4th September 2020
- Expires: 2nd October 2020