CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Pharmacology Lead/Associate Project Manager with a strong project management background, to join a pharmaceutical company who are a global leader in their field at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Our client is well established in drug discovery and has a strong pipeline of research as well as products sold globally.
This role is located in Cambridge, so is easily accessible by road and rail transport links.
Senior Pharmacology Lead/Associate Project Manager Role:
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing preclinical pharmacology projects from concept and study design through to report finalisation and subsequent scientific publications.
- Generating new pharmacology data to the required standards.
- Contributing to Preclinical submissions (e.g. IBs, INDs, OAs, PIPs, NDAs, MAAs etc.) and lead, manage and provide technical input into scientific reports from CROs.
- Degree qualified in Pharmacology or equivalent, with significant experience in a Pharmacology role in industry or research.
- Project management experience.
- Strong scientific writing experience with ability to contribute to Preclinical submissions (e.g. IBs, INDs, OAs, PIPs, NDAs, MAAs etc.).
- Experienced in presenting key data at relevant meetings.
- CRO experience.
- General knowledge of the drug development process.
- Knowledge of GLP.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Pharmacology Lead/Associate Project Manager position, please contact Naynesh on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48826.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48826
- Posted: 4th September 2020
- Expires: 2nd October 2020