We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Quality Assurance Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of QA Officers responsible for supporting production in delivering right first time compliant pharmaceutical products and batch records.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will provide line management and supervision for a team of QA officers, by the setting of objectives in accordance with the company strategy and manage their performance ensuring GMP compliance is maintained.
2. The Quality Assurance Team Leader will review and improve the Quality of the Release Process, ensuring batch documentation review and release leads time targets are met to enable efficient and continuously improving batch release processes.
3. You will develop KPI\'s on the business and drive these during departmental meetings, as well as work closely with production/manufacturing to prevent deviations and implement CAPA\'s when these do occur. You will support customer complaints and lead major/minor investigations into product quality issues.
4 Provide team with training, motivation and coaching development to achieve effective performance standards and personal growth.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated environment (Pharma, FMCG, Medical Devices) leading a QA Team.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmaceutical Products, particularly Sterile Products would be advantageous.
Key Words: QA | Quality Assurance | Pharmaceutical | QMS | Quality Management System | GMP | cGMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | GDocP | Good Documentation Practice | Data Integrity | MHRA | FDA | Compliance | Regulatory Inspections | Audit | QRM | Quality Risk Management | Deviation | CAPA | Change Control | Team Management | Training Staff
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633729
- Posted: 4th September 2020
- Expires: 2nd October 2020