Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior New Product Development Analyst (NPD) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Senior New Product Development Analyst you will be responsible for providing the analytical support/ conducting analytical tasks for NPD projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior New Product Development Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and validate chemical-physical methods for testing pharmaceutical products ensuring that methods are both cost effective and are in line with current international requirements (ICH guidelines, BP/EP Monographs). You will provide training on any methods to the analytical team, and support method transfer activities to the QC Department.
2. The Senior New Product Development Analyst will support formulation, manufacturing process development and investigate any manufacturing related problems in collaboration with the production teams.
3. You will write scientific protocols/reports, conduct release testing and stability programs to support New Product Submission to a variety of markets (UK, EU, US). You will draft new SOP\'s and ensure that all laboratory work is done in accordance to regulatory guidelines (cGLP, cGMP) and existing company SOP\'s.
4. The Senior New Product Development Analyst will source and obtain all necessary materials
(chemicals, reagents, HPLC Columns) to perform laboratory tasks and ensure that the NPD lab remains a safe and compliant environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior New Product Development Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific (Chemistry) subject or alternative qualification.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on Method Development/Method Validation, Product Development/Formulation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, Titration, Spectroscopy and Dissolution would be advantageous.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals / Pharma / GMP / Manufacturing / CMC / Development / Dosage Forms / NPI / NPD / New Product Development / cGMP / SOP\'s / Batch Manufacturing Record / QC / QA / Dosage Forms / MHRA / FDA / EMA / New Product Introduction / Validation / Development / Product Pipeline / SOP / CAPA / CMC / HPLC / GC / Dissolution / Spectroscopy / Titration / Method Development / Method Validation / Formulation / cGLP / cGMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Sowden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633294
- Posted: 4th September 2020
- Expires: 2nd October 2020