Are you an experienced Production Manager looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Scotland.
As the Production Manager you will be responsible for leading the company\'s manufacturing activity according to GMP regulations as well as manage and coordinate the staff and day to day activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead and develop a team ensuring the relevant and required training is carried out. You will also be working closely with different staff members to ensure inventory of materials are at the correct levels (ensure demand and enough supply).
2. Additionally, you will conduct research to understand the stability and quality of the stored and processed materials whilst ensuring all of the processed materials are produced in line with the company QMS and comply with GMP and any other necessary quality regulations.
3. The production manager will also coordinate with contract development and manufacturing partner(s) for the process development and manufacture of the company\'s products. You will also have named MHRA licence responsibility.
4. Finally, the production manager will be responsible for approving and where required drafting instructions relating to production operations and ensuring their strict implementation. You will also be responsible for ensuring that production records are evaluated ans signed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to have a relevant Life Sciences Degree, proven industry experience working in a sterile manufacturing facility and GMP cleanroom as well as experience leading or managing a team.
2. You should have a strong background and experience of operating within the fields of biologics, cell / tissue therapy manufacturing or therapeutic products.
3. Additionally, to be successful as the production manager, you will need to have sound knowledge of GMP plus experience managing and training a team in a GMP environment whilst upholding the GMP standards across all manufacturing activities.
Key Words: Production Manager | Operations | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Cell Therapy | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Biologics | Tissue Therapy Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633732
- Posted: 3rd September 2020
- Expires: 1st October 2020