CK Group are recruiting for a Safety Data Management Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a part time basis either remotely or at their site based in Tadworth on a contract basis for 6 months.
This position is for 15 hours per week.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Safety Data Management Specialist role will be either home based or based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
£18.13 per hour PAYE / £20.32 per hour Ltd.
Safety Data Management Specialist Role:
- Review, preparation, and completion of reports of adverse drug experiences, to determine the safety profile of the company\'s products and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Determination of local submission of individual and, where appropriate, aggregate safety reports.
- Carry out case processing activities.
- Review, rank, verify, process and document case-related information: event terms; validity, seriousness, special scenarios; timelines; accuracy and consistency. Process cases based on these assessments.
- Review case criteria to determine appropriate workflow for case processing.
- Health Care Professional or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in pharmacovigilance and/or data management.
- Experience and skill with medical writing an advantage.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Experience in use and management of relational databases preferred.
For more information or to apply for this Safety Data Management Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48822.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48822
- Posted: 3rd September 2020
- Expires: 1st October 2020