CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Preclinical Pharmacology Manager to join a pharmaceutical company who are a global leader in their field at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Our client is well established in drug discovery and has a strong pipeline of research as well as products sold globally.
This role is located in Cambridge, so is easily accessible by road and rail transport links in the South East.
Senior Preclinical Pharmacology Manager Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Direct, lead and manage a section of the Preclinical Pharmacology team, provide strategic input into functional goals and activities and propose, manage and revise timelines for pharmacology studies and programmes.
- Define and manage all Preclinical Pharmacology study/programme resource needs and establish relevant contingency plans and manage and provide technical input into scientific reports from CROs.
- Contribute to regulatory, pharmacovigilance and medical affairs documents as required to meet corporate needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to degree level or above in Pharmacology or a related field with extensive experience in a Pharmacology role in industry or research.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process and relevant experience in scientific writing for externalisation and regulatory purposes.
- Strong and proven experience in managing a high performing team with the ability to lead, direct, manage and develop others and competence in budgetary control and management.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Preclinical Pharmacology Manager position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457722 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48378.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48378
- Posted: 3rd September 2020
- Expires: 1st October 2020