CK Technical are recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join an OEM company in the analytical and instrumentation industry at their site based in Telford on a fixed term contract until the end of the year.
Our client manufactures components and assemblies that are used in a range of industrial and analytical equipment used for the manufacture of silicon chips through to mass spectrometers.
This role is located in Telford. The site is easily commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall and Shrewsbury.
Quality Inspector Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Provide full support to a modern Machine Shop producing a high mix of low volume parts.
- Program and validate work and then perform CMM inspection on the range of parts.
- A strong Mechanical Engineer and/or significant high-end machining experience across a range of processes including Milling, Turning, Welding and Multi Axis CNC.
- Ideally 10 years + experience.
- Should be able to independently read, evaluate and when necessary produce Gauge R&R studies, FAIR and SPC assessments.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Inspector position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48819.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48819
- Posted: 3rd September 2020
- Expires: 1st October 2020