Due to rapid expansion we are currently looking for a Country Leader (Laboratories) to join a leading life sciences organisation on the front line of fighting COVID-19. Company is based in South Wales area. As the Country Leader (Laboratories) you will be responsible for the respective management of Site Leaders, Quality Manager and LIMS team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Country Leader (Laboratories) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Country Leader (Laboratories) will hold responsibility for day to day running of laboratories processing COVID-19 test samples on 24/7 shift pattern.
2. You will be tasked with managing the daily operations of assigned laboratory personnel to ensure that specimens are properly shipped and received.
3.Managing site managers and Laboratory P&L across multiple sites covering the South West and Midlands geography
4. Assist in maintaining ISO 15189, CAP and other accreditation and regulatory agency standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Country Leader (Laboratories) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Ideally qualified to PhD level within biology and/or related science discipline with proven clinical molecular or infectious disease testing experience.
2. Proven industry experience in managing laboratory teams of varying sizes across multiple sites.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ISO 15189 and ideally hold CAP accreditation. Exposure to LIMS and laboratory automation is highly desired.
Key Words: Clinical Molecular, Infectious disease, CAP, ISO15189, COVID-19, PhD, Management, Country leader, LIMS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Dan Dawson
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633724
- Posted: 3rd September 2020
- Expires: 1st October 2020