We are currently looking for a Viral Vector Production Lead to join a leading Biologics CMO based in the Staffordshire area. As the Viral Vector Production Lead you will be responsible for the delivery of Viral Vector manufacturing and technical transfer contracts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Viral Vector Production Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage GMP production streams focused in viral vector manufacturing as well as leading the multi-skilled team through coaching and mentoring.
2. It will be your responsibility to schedule production and manufacturing activities ensuring that operational, quality, health and safety targets are met, as well as Good Manufacturing Practice.
3. As the Viral Vector Production Lead, you will manage process improvements and provide subject guidance.
4. You will be involved in the recruitment, training and management of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Viral Vector Production Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific related subject, or equivalent, is required for your application.
2. Proven biopharmaceutical industry experience in a GMP production or manufacturing environment is essential. Having line management experience in this industry is also necessary.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the mammalian cell culture and/or the manufacture of viral vectors in a bioprocessing environment is required.
Key Words: Production | Manufacturing | GMP | Biologics | Viral Vector | Gene Therapy | Team Lead | Line Management | Process | Bioprocess | Cell Culture | Downstream | Upstream
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633160
- Posted: 3rd September 2020
- Expires: 1st October 2020