We are currently looking for a Project Director to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Director you will be responsible for the oversight of the ongoing early stage cell and gene therapy programme across all functions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In your role as the Project Director, you will advise the team on the best practice approach to the early development of the specific programme.
2. You will use your background expertise in the field, navigate the development of the programme to avoid potential pitfalls and to accelerate the timelines.
3. As the Project Director, you will work closely with the Project Lead and Project Sub-Team Leads on the goal of accelerating the programme to the highest rate possible while keeping strict adherence to the principles of GMP/GLP/GCP and meeting the (potential) requirements of various regulatory bodies.
4. You will represent the business in discussions with key programme stakeholders (vendors, advisers etc.)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in project management with a significant proportion in management of advanced therapeutics products.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience in a senior project leadership role across all fields of ATMP development (manufacturing, pre-clinical, clinical).
3. Knowledge and experience of working with the FDA and European regulatory authorities would be advantageous
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633582
- Posted: 2nd September 2020
- Expires: 30th September 2020