HRS are currently looking for a Quality Analyst to join a leading diagnostics company based in the Midlands area. As the Quality Analyst you will be responsible for supporting on site operation managers in all aspects of Quality Management, and ensuring each department meets the standards required of ISO 15189.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Quality Analyst you will maintain the Quality manage System (QMS) and the Document Control System.
2. You will be responsible for the Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits.
3. A responsibility of the Quality Analyst will be to develop and implement training and education programmes, educating employees and management on quality processes, standards and results.
4. You will also provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Analyst (12 month FTC) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working towards ISO 15189.
Key Words: Quality / QA / Quality Assurance / QC / Quality Control / Analyst / ISO / ISO15189 / ISO 17025 / Clinical / Diagnostics / QMS / Quality Management System / Document Control System / Documentation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633717
- Posted: 2nd September 2020
- Expires: 30th September 2020