CK Technical are recruiting for an Electrical & Automation Technician to join a Pharmaceutical company in the at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Electrical & Automation Technician Role:
Your main duties will be ensuring preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on a range of electrical and automation equipment are completed on time and in a GMP compliant manner.
Further responsibilities may include:
- Fault finding on electrical and control equipment assosciated with manufacturing, packaging and support systems.
- Plant and manufacturing equipment modification.
- Operation of Maximo CMMS.
- Maintaining PLC and computer based systems, including performing backups.
- Providing support for the quality, production and technical teams when required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in a related engineering discipline.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or similarly regulated environment.
- In-depth knowledge of PLCs (ideally Siemens) and computer based systems.
- Excellent fault finding skills.
- Mechanical and instrumentation knowledge would be highly desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Electrical & Automation Technician position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48536.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48536
- Updated: 28th September 2020
- Expires: 26th October 2020