CK Group are recruiting for a LIMS Integration Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that\'s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This LIMS Integration Specialist role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in County Carlow.
From ?32 per hour, depending upon experience.
LIMS Integration Specialist Role:
- Provide technical knowledge and complete the execution for the integration of Laboratory instruments with other systems such as LIMS.
- Support to all departments including QC Microbiology, Quality Control and Quality Operations lab for issues pertaining to LIMS and Instrument integration.
- Change control, execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), procedure creation, LIMS static data building, training and all other required activities to implement the integration solution.
- Bachelor\'s degree or higher preferred; ideally in Science/IT or a closely related discipline or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of LIMS and Lab Instrumentation.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
For more information or to apply for this LIMS Integration Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48816.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48816
- Posted: 2nd September 2020
- Expires: 30th September 2020