We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for leading the production team, providing expertise and guidance in the delivery of production activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Utilise and implement a range of production methods and procedures to support all manufacturing activities.
2. Ensure all support activities required to ensure compliance with GMP are scheduled and executed.
3. As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the supervision and training of staff as appropriate, as well as ensuring the facilities are maintained and ready for regulatory audit.
4. Identify, adapt and evaluate new technologies to ensure GMP compliance, providing reports on all aspects of manufacturing as requested.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Manager, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in Biological Sciences or relevant discipline, or significant relevant experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a management/supervisory role within a GMP manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within downstream processing, the management of master and working cell banks, and the introduction of new technologies is highly desirable.
Key Words: Production / Manufacturing / Manager / GMP / cGMP / Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Darrell Powell
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633713
- Posted: 2nd September 2020
- Expires: 30th September 2020