We are currently looking for a Capital Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Capital Project Manager you will be responsible for the project management of a new facility, managing the core project team to ensure tasks are being performed and project remains on track.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Capital Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In your role as the Capital Project Manager, you will be using the resources available and the internal PMO connections to run an effective project, drawing upon your own skillset and experience. You will liaise with the Director of Business Development, also the Project Leader, to provide regular updates and jointly work on managing aspects of the projects.
2. You will work closely with Clean Room Design turnkey provider and equipment vendors to ensure all expectations are clear and facture accurately into the project plan.
3. As the Capital Project Manager, you will support the development of detailed User Requirement Specifications for the new facility and the equipment to be housed within.
4. You will ensure the project remains on budget and any change or deviation to spend is clearly and effectively translated to senior management via the correct path.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Capital Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or a suitably recognized qualification in Project Management e.g. Prince 2.
2. Proven industry experience in and understanding of local regulations surrounding such a project e.g. EU GMP, IRR17, EA Regulations etc.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing new builds preferably in the pharmaceutical arena.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Project Management / New Build / Prince 2 / EU GMP / IRR17 / EA Regulations
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633715
- Posted: 1st September 2020
- Expires: 29th September 2020