A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Asset Engineer to join a world renowned biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Asset Engineer you will be responsible for providing in-depth technical support and act as the specialist lead for the Site Engineering team on all site Critical Utilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Asset Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will identify areas where technical solutions would improve business performance, provide detailed troubleshooting support, develop of training documents, and provide technical support to other departments within the business. This will include creating, reviewing and updating SOP\'s and BEMP\'s.
2. As the Asset Engineer you will carry out routine maintenance work on all relevant systems supplying the manufacturing areas, assisting the Maintenance Supervisor in the delivery of the Site Engineering Team objectives. Support the planning and scheduling of investigation work within engineering.
3. Other duties will include providing technical training to all Technician\'s and Operators on relevant system operations, leading root cause or major incident investigations and developing reporting capability within the CMMS and performance indicators. The Asset Engineer will act as the subject matter expert and engineering point of contact for capital and improvement Project work.
4. There will also be a key focus on Continuous Improvements initiatives, developing and improving the routine maintenance of critical utilities in order to improve equipment reliability and quality assurance. Raising, managing and providing technical support to change controls, providing justification for the implementation of capital projects with business base development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Asset Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. HNC/HND or equivalent formal qualification in an engineering discipline, coupled with Certification in Asset Management (ISO55001). Lean / 6 Sigma experience to green belt or equivalent is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP compliant biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical facility is essential. Previously managed the Quality Management System and CMMS (ideally MainSaver or similar - SAP, Maximo, Primavera).
3. The ability to review and develop Engineering and Maintenance activities to a high standard on Pharmaceutical and associated equipment including: Purified Water Plant, Water For Injection, Reverse Osmosis Plant, Continuous De-Ionisation Units, Cooling Water and Cooling Towers, Waste water Treatment Plant, Steam Boilers/Pure Steam Generation, Steam Distribution and condensate return, HVAC, Water-Ethanol and Water-Glycol.
Key Words: Asset Engineer | Engineering | Maintenance | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Continuous Improvement | Lean | Six Sigma | Green Belt | HVAC | Water Systems | Steam | Utilities | Facilities
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hamlin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633714
- Posted: 1st September 2020
- Expires: 29th September 2020