CK Clinical are recruiting for a Clinical Trials Site Relationship Coordinator to join a highly successful, global, full-service clinical research organisation based at their offices in Milan.
Clinical Trials Site Relationship Coordinator Role:
As a Clinical Trials Site Relationship Coordinator you be part of the Clinical Operations Team and be assigned to a number of research projects to ensure successful outcomes.
Your main duties will be to:
- Provide ongoing support of sites, including identifying and discussing future new business opportunities and feasibility assessments.
- Develop effective plans for site contact and follow-up.
- Serve as main point of contact for project teams regarding site performance issues and updates on pertinent site information.
- Support management in expediting feasibility, site selection and study start-up.
As a Clinical Trials Site Relationship Coordinator you will require:
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field.
- A broad knowledge of drug development, clinical trial management and operational procedures, including GCP guidelines.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management.
- Clinical Monitoring experience.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trials Site Relationship Coordinator position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48814.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.
You MUST be eligible to work in Italy. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48814
- Posted: 1st September 2020
- Expires: 29th September 2020