CK Science is recruiting for an R&D Technician to join a manufacturer of adhesives and related products based in Derbyshire, on a full time, 6 month contract basis with the potential to go permanent.
As a R&D Technician, the main purpose of your role will be to assist the Production Chemist with routine testing.
Further responsibilities of this R&D Technician will include:
- Providing an efficient service for Production
- Performing laboratory tasks with due diligence in accordance with the Laboratory Training Manual and the priorities of the work schedule.
- Carrying out planned tasks in accordance with the company\'s Quality Procedures Manual and as directed by the Production Chemist.
- Strictly adhering to company policies for Health and Safety, Quality and IT.
- Ensuring all measuring equipment used has valid calibration.
- Maintaining laboratory records, equipment and laboratory facility, including general housekeeping.
- Assisting the Production Chemist as and when circumstances dictate.
As a R&D Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a QC laboratory would be a distinct advantage
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject
For more information or to apply for this R&D Technician position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48811.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 48811
- Posted: 1st September 2020
- Expires: 29th September 2020