HRS are currently looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for supporting the introduction of new processes or equipment into manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work as part of a team to deliver projects within defined scope to introduce new equipment, products and processes into production.
2. As the Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for updating procedures and manufacturing documentation.
3. You will assist in quality investigations, supporting manufacturing, to ensure closure time-lines are achieved.
4. A responsibility of the Manufacturing Technician will be to contribute to continuous improvement projects to help the business meet targets for yield, capacity and quality.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GMP environment within the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with data.
Key Words: Manufacturing / Production / Technician / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / cGMP / GXP / Continuous Improvement.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633704
- Posted: 1st September 2020
- Expires: 29th September 2020