HRS are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for providing support for the chemical and biochemical analyses performed by QC technologists within the Analytical QC department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out stock checks for laboratory and reagents and place orders for both routine and one-off items.
2. As the QC Technician you will be responsible for removing out of date materials and waste from the QC laboratories and assist with housekeeping in Analytical QC.
3. You will complete calibration and scheduled maintenance of analytical equipment and perform routine QC testing.
4. You will also ensure GMP documentation practices are followed when completing the necessary documentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technician PBL597 we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience using analytical laboratory equipment such as pH meters, balances and pipettes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of following SOPs or GMP production.
Key Words: QC / Quality Contro / Technician / Laboratory / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Analytical / GMP / SOPs / Materials.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633702
- Posted: 1st September 2020
- Expires: 29th September 2020