HRS are currently looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Waterford, Ireland. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be part of the microbiology department, supporting state of the art Fill Finish and Oral Solid Dose facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Microbiologist you will be responsible for the introduction, validation and execution of methods such as bioburden and endotoxin testing.
2. You will write, execute and approve relevant documentation including SOPs and protocols in accordance with GMP.
3. A responsibility of the Senior Microbiologist will be to supervise and execute assigned tasks and projects for the more junior Microbiologists in the team. You will also act as a mentor.
4. The Senior Microbiologist will provide technical knowledge and support, participating in risk assessments as a SME.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in microbiology with demonstrated experience in aseptic manufacturing and GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using techniques such as microbial limit test validation, bioburden and endotoxin testing, media fill and microbiological identifications.
Key Words: Microbiology / Laboratory / GMP / GXP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / SOPs / SME / Subject Matter Expert / Sterility / Validation / Microbial Limit Test / Rapid Microbiological Methods / Bioburden / Media Fill / Endotoxin / Microbiological Identifications.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633709
- Posted: 1st September 2020
- Expires: 29th September 2020