Job Title: Product Safety Operations Specialist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £17.00 an hour (£31,800 per annum)
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company based in Berkshire who produce a range of crop protection products including fungicides, herbicides and insecticides.
They are currently seeking a Product Safety Operations Specialist who will be responsible for updating the global portfolio management system related to Product Safety studies.
- Look after a portfolio of 4 projects, working closely with the respective 4-5 members (technical representatives).
- Work with 2 primary systems - Microsoft Teams and SmartChoice - to track actions, communicate status using Microsoft Planner and update project plans.
- Monthly 1-2-1 meetings with technical representatives to go over the status of activities and capture progress, asking probing questions to relay to project manager for approval before implementing changes in project portfolio.
- Experienced administrators/project manager with experience of working in a relevant research & development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific subject with work experience in similar roles.
- Experience of enterprise systems such as SAP, Easy Procure and SmartChoice (based on Planisware).
- Interest in working with systems focused on quality delivery with a proactive customer-orientated manner.
Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply online today! For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2156783
- Posted: 1st September 2020
- Expires: 29th September 2020