Job Title: Scientific Data Administrator (Toxicology)
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £13.97 an hour (circa £26,000 per annum)
SRG is working with a world leading agrochemical company with an exciting opportunity for graduates with a background in toxicology.
They are currently seeking a Scientific Data Administrator to join their Product Safety department. Their portfolio of crop protection solutions (such as herbicides and fungicides) require vigorous testing to ensure they conform to regulatory standards leading to the generation of extensive toxicology data.
As a Scientific Data Administrator you will be assisting the creation of an expert database of safety data taken from study reports. This data is crucial in supporting existing products and informing product design.
- Search historical study reports for critical safety information (end point data).
- Transfer/enter key information into the new electronic database in a format suitable for use by users of various disciplines.
- Liaise with scientists in Product Safety to develop understanding of material needed.
- Be educated to BSc level in Toxicology or a relevant scientific subject.
- Experience of working with/interpreting toxicological studies and data.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer literate, including skills in Excel.
This is an excellent entry-level role with many possibilities for progression and development within the company. Apply online and contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 for more information on the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2156927
- Posted: 1st September 2020
- Expires: 29th September 2020