CK Group are recruiting for a Plant QA Senior Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This Plant QA Senior Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Up to ?28.72 per hour.
Plant QA Senior Associate Role:
- Perform complaint investigation related to product manufactured at ADL including Formulation, Filling, Inspection and Packaging.
- Perform all activities in compliance with company safety standards and SOPs.
- Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with company policies.
- Provide quality support for triage and investigation of deviations.
- Review and approval of deviations and CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable.
- University degree, Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience (2 yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and experience in managing Root Cause Analysis/Non Conformance/Deviation investigations.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, and ability to evaluate compliance issues.
- Background, ideally within pharma either manufacturing, Quality, QC.
For more information or to apply for this Plant QA Senior Associate position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48804.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48804
- Posted: 28th August 2020
- Expires: 25th September 2020