CK Group are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Innishannon on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that\'s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Process Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Innishannon, County Cork.
Up to ?42.35 per hour, depending upon experience.
Process Engineer Tech Transfer Role:
- Technical support of process equipment.
- Participate in change controls and other compliance related tasks.
- Participate in the review of current and future procedures.
- Analyse the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against predetermined criteria.
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Third level qualification in Engineering or Science.
- Prior experience with UFDF an advantage.
- Prior experience in Tech Transfer and advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of GDP within pharmaceutical industry.
- 5 years\' experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer Tech Transfer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48805.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48805
- Posted: 28th August 2020
- Expires: 25th September 2020