We are currently looking for a Validation Technician to join a Medical Device company on a 12 Month FTC located in Scotland. As the Validation Technician you will be responsible for updating & executing validation documentation and working alongside the Validation Specialist on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Validation Technician, you will be responsible for the day to day responsibility for executing and documenting validation activities including Risk Assessments, URS, FAST, SAT IQ, OQ, PQ, VSR.
2. You will be responsible for being part of a growing validation team within the quality function and be expected to work alongside in quality, manufacturing and Engineering.
3. As the Validation Technician you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of validation protocol (equipment & cleaning) to Medical Device standards (IS013485).
4. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with safety, health and environment (SHE) legislation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science or Engineering discipline is preferred but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a medical device (ISO13485), Pharmaceutical, FMCG or Food Manufacturing is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Validation or Quality is essential.
Key Words: Validation | Quality | Manufacturing | GMP | Technician | Scotland | Contract | Science | Medical | Devices | Pharmaceutical | ISO13485 |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633700
- Posted: 28th August 2020
- Expires: 25th September 2020