CK Technical are recruiting for Field Application Specialists to join a biotechnology company, in the field of diagnostics, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
This role can be based Nationwide.
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus car allowance. Mid-level and Senior roles available.
Field Application Specialist Role:
As a Field Application Specialist, you will be responsible for facilitating technical solutions for the company\'s customer base. This will involve demonstrating the value of the company\'s technology whilst also driving sales through technical interactions and supporting customers in the field.
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage and resolve Technical Support Enquiries received from your territory, from initial contact through to delivering the solution.
- Coordinate and perform customer site training\'s and demonstrations.
- Identify, document and communicate customer complaints and concerns to management.
- Help achieve company goals for role by email, phone and in person as the role will be over 60% customer facing.
- High level of molecular biology (PCR/qPCR) technical competence.
For more information or to apply for this Field Application Specialist position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48798.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48798
- Posted: 28th August 2020
- Expires: 25th September 2020