CK Group are recruiting for 2 Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
£22.45 per hour PAYE.
Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs Role:
- Assist in the creation and submission of regulatory documents.
- Assist Regional Regulatory Lead to support regional regulatory pre-filing activities.
- Provide and maintain CTA/MA documentation support.
- Review regional component of the Global Regulatory Plan and provide input to operational deliverables.
- Ensure compliance via timely submissions to regulatory agencies.
- Previous Regulatory Affairs experience.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical company.
- Strong communication skills - oral and written.
- Organizational skills.
- Understanding of drug development process.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48802.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48802
- Posted: 28th August 2020
- Expires: 25th September 2020